MissionJames Earl Cash was sentenced to death by lethal injection but wakes up to find he was only sedated. Someone is speaking to him through an earpiece and tells him he can live as long as he follows the "Director's" instructions and is introduced to a gang called the Hoods.
Cash must kill the first few Hoods to "audition" to be the star in a snuff film. Then Cash must fight a Hood and beat him to death while the Director films it with survailence cameras. Then he must make his way to the Carcer Mark Mall, killing more hunters along the way, before heading up the stairs to the roof of the mall and kill more, before jumping through the trash chute.
Weapons and Items
- Plastic Bag
- Glass Shard
- Barbed Wire (trainer)
- Brick (weapon cheat, trainer)
- Can (trainer)
- Glass Bottle (trainer)
- Head (by performing Barbed Wire execution)
- Doorway into Hell - Completion.
- Art panel 1 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Runner Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Doorway into Hell (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Hard as Nails - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Doorway into Hell, Road to Ruin, White Trash and Fuelled by Hate.
- According to the instruction manual, Cash's execution was at Darkwoods Penitentiary.
- This level features only Green Class Weapons.
- As the level starts, Cash's health bar isn't full. Possibly, Cash has a headache after the "execution".
- The room where Cash wakes up is actually a closed down Coffee and Donuts store.
- Towards the beginning, there is a shop called Ryton Aide which also appeared in GTA: Vice City.