Cash kills the CCPD and S.W.A.T. on the platform of 54 Street Station before shooting the lock off a door leading into the tunnel. Cash follows the tunnel until he finds the control room and clears out more hunters. Then he finds the power switch and turns it back on and heads back to the station where more hunter are waiting to ambush him.
Cash then rides the train to Carcer Point Station where even more hunters are waiting. He shoots past all of them as he makes his way out of the station.
Weapons and Items
- Shotgun + Light
- Sub-Machine Gun
- Light Handgun
- Heavy Handgun
- Plastic Bag
- Barbed Wire
- Crowbar (if kept from Press Coverage)
- Sniper Rifle (if kept from Press Coverage)
- Trained to Kill - Completion.
- Art panel 16 in Bonus Material - 3 star ranking.
- Monkey skin Cheat - 5 star ranking & 5 star ranking in Press Coverage (5 star ranking can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Time 2 Die - 3 star ranking & 3 star ranking in Trained to Kill, Border Patrol, Key Personnel and Deliverance.
- In GTA : San Andreas a mission is called "Wrong Side of The Tracks" and in GTA: Liberty City Stories a side-mission "Wong Side of the Tracks", but they have nothing to do with Manhunt.
- You can't aquirre only 3 stars at this level.