Later it is seen used by some of the Innocentz guarding the Carcer Chem Factory and then, the bat isn't seen again until later in the game where it can be found at the Carcer City Trainyard as an alternative to the shotgun if the player wishes to execute enemies and keep a low profile.
Missions in Manhunt:
- Hasty: Cash hits the hunter on the right side of the face, the hunter turns around immediately only to be killed by getting hit once more on the left side of the face.
- Violent: Cash jabs the end of the bat into the hunter's stomach knocking him to his knees, the hunter then looks up and as he does, Cash hits the hunter on the back of the head, killing him.
- Gruesome: Cash puts the bat across the hunter's throat choking him until he falls to his knees, Cash then steps to the side and hits the hunter on the right side of the head causing the hunter's head to crack into pieces of brain and skull that fly all over the place.
- See also, Category:Baseball Bats
In the first game, the baseball bat has many variants:
- Metal Bat - a metallic baseball bat
- Spiked Bat - a wooden bat with spikes coming out of it (requires trainer to aquire)
- Blackjack - a smaller Blue Class version of the wooden bat.
A Baseball Bat appears in Manhunt 2 which appears to decend from the original Wooden Bat: