MissionCash has now made it to the cell blocks and is instructed to stay there, using a Hammer and a Metal Bat to give Starkweather enough gore, until he opens the doorway leading upstairs.
He must first find a Hammer and perform a Violent and a Gruesome execution with it and then kill the Smiley carrying a Metal Bat, to perform a Violent and a Gruesome execution with it.
Once upstairs, Cash gets involved in a serious gunfight with more Smileys before making his way to the shower block.
Weapons and Items
- Baseball Bat
- Sawn-Off Shotgun
- Spiked Bat (Can only be obtained with a trainer)
- Kill The Rabbit - Completion.
- Art panel 12 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Super Punch Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Mouth of Madness (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Monkey See, Monkey Die - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Mouth of Madness, Kill The Rabbit, Divided They Fall and Press Coverage.
- This is the only appearance of the Hammer in Manhunt.
- If the player brings the Severed Head of the hunter patroling the tower to the Guard Room in the previous level, Starkweather will leave Cash a Shotgun inside a room, up the stairs and to the left.
- Dead people (possibly orderlies or other inmates) can be spotted hanging from the ceiling.
- The Spiked Bat can be found inside the Shower Block, but the trainer is required to get there.
- At the begining of this scene, Starkweather will say "monkey see, monkey kill". Achieving at least a 3 star rating on this scene, as well as in Mouth of Madness, Kill The Rabbit, Divided They Fall and Press Coverage will unlock a bonus scene called Monkey See, Monkey Die.
- In this level, there aren't Green Class Weapons.