MissionStarkweather feels Cash could do with a break and arranges for a tape to be made for him, but first Cash must find it at Carcer City Mall along side a video camera to watch it on.
Cash then shoots his way past many Innocentz, taking cover behind low walls and turned over vending machines and reaches the top floor where he finds the tape inside the Rollio Records store. He then goes down one floor to the Toy Corner, where he finds the Camera, but discovers it is broken and must use the tv in Pirso's Bar.
The power in the bar is off, so Cash goes through the bar to the stairs, turns it on and goes back upstairs to watch the tape which is footage of the Innocentz, killing his family.
Weapons and Items
- Glass Shard
- Machete (cutscene - can only be obtained with a trainer)
- Whisky Bottle (can only be obtained with a trainer)
- Severed Head (by executing with the Machete)
- Sawn-Off Shotgun
- Drunk Driving - Completion.
- Art panel 8 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Helium Hunters Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Strapped for Cash (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Brawl Game - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Grounds for Assault, Strapped for Cash, Drunk Driving and Graveyard Shift.
- On the top floor there is a chemist and inside is a locked door that can be shot open and inside is a Sawn-Off Shotgun.
- The Laundromat store where Cash finds the revolver, also appears in GTA: Vice City.
- With use of a trainer, it's possible to access a hidden platform in grey hell where Cash's Family are standing. They can even be killed/executed. This place also includes a babyface Innocent, Revolver Ammunation, a floating door and a TV.